Monday, March 15, 2010

Yellow

So I did my first load of baby laundry tonight. I was dieing to use the Dreft I bought (I'm weird, I know) so I washed the blankets and towels we have, since we now really have a place to put them thanks to my husband and his amazing assembling skills! Well I fold them and put them on to the the dresser (the clothes rack was blocking the drawers and I've moved that blasted thing 10 times already today). Matt comes in and see the pile (mind you its 2 towels, 3 receiving blankets and one super soft one) and this is the conversation I have with him...

Matt: "Holy crap, when did you buy all these"
*Side note...I folded all these in front of him and HE is the one that moved them from the plastic drawer they were in to the new dresser*
Jodi: "The towels are from your mom! We've had all of those forever, the only new one is the yellow blanket, and I showed you that yesterday"
Matt: "A YELLOW BLANKET!?"
*leaves the room with a pouty face, walks to our room, back out to the living room and back to our room, pouty face the whole time. I then hear fake crying*
Jodi: "What the heck? Whats your deal? Whats wrong with a yellow blanket?"
*After MUCH persuading on my part to get him to tell me why he's "crying"
Matt: "I don't want our daughter growing up saying 'the big yellow one is the SUN!'"



For those of you who are a little lost at this point...

No comments: