Well crap, as I was looking through pictures and looking at my blog, I was a bit more behind than I thought I was.
Back in February, Cami and Devin came down to our house to hang out for the day. We took Abbie to the duck pond and she had a blast, not to mention Devin... haha. And it showed, about 7pm that night she ZONKED and for good... We kept thinking she would wake up from her nap, but when they left around 10, she was still out like a light...
Back in February, Cami and Devin came down to our house to hang out for the day. We took Abbie to the duck pond and she had a blast, not to mention Devin... haha. And it showed, about 7pm that night she ZONKED and for good... We kept thinking she would wake up from her nap, but when they left around 10, she was still out like a light...
Apparently one of the sucks had been shot in the foot with a blow gun and the boys were going to try to corner it and take it out, but they weren't very successful.
The very next weekend, The Scallions welcomed their new family member! Grace Ann Scallions was born at (I think) 1:55AM on March 1, 2010. We went up to meet her on the 2nd, and she was such a cutie, and SO TINY! Sure did make Matt baby hungry... (I've been baby hungry for 2 years...) :)
The Friday before Grace was born, my parents came down to hang out for Friday and Saturday. They took us out to dinner and then we went to see Avatar in 3-D. Dad helped with some random things we needed fixed around the house and mom cleaned way more than she should have, but it was so nice of her to do it for us and the baby on the way. I couldn't be more grateful for my loving and helpful parents. We went and bought our crib while they were here, which we ended up getting a killer deal on, thanks to coupons and such. We then went to a BYU men's volleyball game. Well the crib had to be ordered in and we went and picked it up the following week. It for sure wouldn't fit in Matt's car like he was hoping, and it kinda BARELY fit in mine...
And once again, I was a week off schedule for when I wanted to take my fat lady picture. This was taken on 3/11 and I was 33 weeks.
My sister's birthday was March 14.. .HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER! Well she decided she wanted to spend her birthday weekend playing volleyball (anyone shocked?) up in Jackson Hole and unfortunately, Matt and I weren't able to make it. But I have a VERY NICE AND LOVING SISTER AND BROTHER-IN-LAW who were SO NICE to come down the next Tuesday and bring us a new (to us) washer and dryer. The ones we had came from Rhett and Kristi (to whom we are still very grateful for their generosity as well) but unfortunately they were just getting a little old and over-worked and not working like they should. We called up Eric to see if he had a set leftover from one of his rentals that we could buy from him and conveniently enough, they were planning a trip down here. So they came and removed the old, installed the new and then treated us to dinner at what I have started to call my sisters tradition for her birthday dinner, The Melting Pot. It is SOOOO YUMMY.And this is me a mere 30 minutes ago at 35 weeks... I know, off again... I planned on doing one at 32, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40.... ect... well I'm at 35, so I guess I am due for one next week, lets see how the rest of the pregnancy goes with me taking pictures...

And you know I couldn't go without a few stories.
Speaking of fat lady pictures and such, the little boy at work who I told before Christmas that he was hurtiung me by pushing on my belly because I has a baby in there and that I would have a big fat belly when we got back from Christmas, well he has MAYBE mentioned the baby in my belly ONE time since this little chat in December, I kinda thought he had forgotten about it. Well I was wrong. I believe it was Monday, he was sitting on my lap (by CHOICE! For some reason he likes to sit on my lap and give me hugs and kisses and cuddle all the time now...But don't mistake this behavior for him not being such a terd anymore...he DEFINITELY still tries our patience) and he turns and says to me "You don't have a big fat belly yet..." I told him that I in fact did and then moved my apron (which is a GREAT pregnancy hider by the way) and showed him my belly. He then saw that I DID infact have a belly now and said "OH!" . And then the conversation was over... Ahhh attention spans of 4 year-olds...
I took a kid to the bathroom and the light had been turned off.
Me: "Uh-oh, the lights off, let's turn it on. Are you afraid of the dark?"
Kid: "Nope. Not when there's light!"
Remember my story about the kid shying away from a picture because he had a big head? Lets name him Billy-Bob. Well my little cuddle bug was drawing a picture and he drew about 6 people. He has me write the description of each person he drew. So he's pointing and just telling me names, he then says "and this is Billy-Bob, he has a big head" (and the drawing, the kid really did have a bigger head than the others) and he continues "and this is Johnny, he has a small head." All the other 4 people he drew, just had names, but Billy-Bob and Johnny are characterized by their head size I guess. (and in case you were wondering, "Johnny" really is about the smallest in our class, and really DOES have a little head...but seriously, Billy-Bob doesn't have a big head!)
One time the kids had to draw pictures of their favorite sports and we would write a description of the picture for them and one came to me and said "This is BYU Soccer. And you have to say BYU loud, like (yells) B-Y-U!!"
That's all I can really remember without my "notes" so until next time...
4 comments:
I had forgotten about the duck pond pictures, I love them! We need to make another trip down to see you guys. I'm jealous of the melting pot, looks so yummy and like you had fun. 5 more weeks will go by fast, can't wait to meet your little girl!
http://smokefreearizona.us/anti-depressantanti-anxiety/594.html a zipursky vitamin k deficiency carpal tunnel syndrome vitamin b6 alpha lipoic acid diuresis bodyfat vitamin d [url=http://smokefreearizona.us/herbals/200.html]dosing and side effects of prednisone[/url] http://smokefreearizona.us/body-building/213.html dr's best vitamins arthritis rheumatoid vitamin can excess vitamins cause insomnia usp labeling on vitamins [url=http://smokefreearizona.us/female-enhancement/cohash-interactions-with-sinemet.html]cohash interactions with sinemet[/url] http://smokefreearizona.us/male-enhancement/224.html discovery of vitamin supplements what is the medication vitamin b folic acid autism olympus methotrexate [url=http://smokefreearizona.us/patches-new/birte-hintzpeter-vitamin-d-deficiency.html]birte hintzpeter vitamin d deficiency[/url] http://smokefreearizona.us/erectile-dysfunction/349.html add medication strattera vitamin c collagen builder adverse reactions from prenatal vitamins vitamin affects skin color [url=http://smokefreearizona.us/general-health/dVBd_w9.html]folic acid for carpal tunnel syndrome[/url] http://smokefreearizona.us/male-enhancement/207.html does folic acid cause weight gain vitamin k chart for coumadin daniel smith autopsy topamax vitamin malicka [url=http://smokefreearizona.us/body-building/alpha-lipoic-acid-natrol.html]alpha lipoic acid natrol[/url] http://smokefreearizona.us/skin-care/502.html does gnc sell acai berry vitamin deficiency that causes nervousness b vitamins and cervical dystonia vitamins increase blood flow [url=http://smokefreearizona.us/general-health/402.html]800 olympic vitamins[/url] http://smokefreearizona.us/anti-depressantanti-anxiety/440.html benefits of vitamin a cream eye twitch deficient vitamin blisters treated with prednisone after shingles vitamins e fish oil differences [url=http://smokefreearizona.us/skin-care/46.html]bonine meclizine[/url] http://smokefreearizona.us/male-enhancement/197.html chevelle vitamin r nl vitamin d and retinoblastoma echinacea boil vitamin kids clothing [url=http://smokefreearizona.us/anti-depressantanti-anxiety/jHidCXil.html]acai berry really work[/url] http://smokefreearizona.us/herbals/do-hair-vitamins-really-help.html do hair vitamins really help vitamin c for vaccine reaction cpt requip vitamin digest [url=http://smokefreearizona.us/female-enhancement/470.html]folic acid premature ejaculation[/url] http://smokefreearizona.us/herbals/284.html dangers of low vitamin d depakote restlessness doctors pride vitamins and minerals baby matters vitamin k [url=http://smokefreearizona.us/herbals/exelon-stacie-frank.html]exelon stacie frank[/url]
Yay you look pregnant! Seriously, so adorable!!
structure activity acomplia [url=http://www1.chaffey.edu/news2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=146&Itemid=63]acomplia rimonabant no presecription [/url] pic of people taking acomplia
http://www1.chaffey.edu/news2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=146&Itemid=63
Post a Comment