I'm torn...
I can't wait for our baby girl to get here so I can hold her in my arms and see Matt hold her and see his face light up. He's so excited to be a dad.
But this little counter over there -------> It's really freaking me out! When did it get under 30 days!
Holy Schnikee...
I can't wait for our baby girl to get here so I can hold her in my arms and see Matt hold her and see his face light up. He's so excited to be a dad.
But this little counter over there -------> It's really freaking me out! When did it get under 30 days!
Holy Schnikee...
4 comments:
AH!!! So exciting!!! Less than a month away!
28 now. :) It is so exciting but scary too! You'll do great!
DOUBLE DOUBLE YIPPEEEEE!!!
structure activity relationship of acomplia [url=http://www1.chaffey.edu/news2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=146&Itemid=63]acomplia ship c o d [/url] acomplia buy without a prescription
http://www1.chaffey.edu/news2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=146&Itemid=63
Post a Comment