Well Mo has had her baby, but we just couldn't resist taking another picture on Sunday when Cami and I went over to visit her while the husbands stayed home playing Xbox. In this picture, I am 26 weeks, making Cami 31 weeks and Mo's...well she's not in the fat lady club anymore, but her sweet baby girl was 2 weeks old.

And speaking of babies, I was holding one of the girls on my lap at school and my baby starting kicking so I said "My baby is kicking, can you feel her?" and she gave me the most terrified look and then said "WHERE!?" Well two other girls were right there with me (I think we were reading a book) and one says "Oh yeah, you have a baby in your belly! It's a GIRL?!"
"Yup, its a girl"
The next girl says "I want a girl..." (She has 2 younger brothers, one of which is 10 months old)
So I say to her "You want a baby sister? Well maybe you should talk to your mom about that."
"Well I did. She said its to late. She already has a baby and he's a pain in the butt."
This one (pain in the butt girl) was cracking me up today, I wrote down so many things she said, but as of right now I can't remember them all. So I will get back to you later with a post devoted only to preschool quotes...
4 comments:
Jodi,
You are such a CUTE pregnant Lady, but NOT a fat lady
ah you are so stink'n cute
beautiful women!
So cute, I these pictures! You can barely tell you are pregnant!
Post a Comment