Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Night

So I went to the BYU Men's volleyball game tonight with Naomi and some of her friends. For those of you who doubt the volleyball is a sport, check out this full house! It was AMAZING! And it was only the 3rd game of the season!



In case you were wondering, they played No. 3 in the Nation, Standford. BYU is ranked No. 5. BYU won in 4 games. and they were all decided by 2 points. Its was a fun night...

Well with me being at the volleyball game with friends, because Matt just wanted to stay home and chill, that means my husband was left ALONE with his thoughts and actions for 3 hours....

Here are the results of that time spent home...




Need I say more?

1 comment:

Corrid said...

I'm loving all of the updates lady! How is the baby and the baby momma doing?