Yesterday there were only a few kids left at snack, but they were spread between the three tables we have. Usually, to get kids talking in a conversation within one table is good, two tables is pretty dang awesome, but three is like THE ULTIMATE! Well leave it to a 4 year old to achieve THE ULTIMATE. Out of nowhere I hear "I go to church" and I think to myself, "ah, this should be interesting..."
Boy 1: "I go to church!"
Girl 1: "Everybody goes to church..."
Girl 3: "I go to church too!"
Boy 2: "I don't go to church..."
Girl 3: *GASP* "YOU DON'T GO TO CHURCH!?"
(which could almost be translated into "YOUR THE DEVIL!")
It made me laugh just to see the immediate reactions to everything that was said... Ahh... Utah County...
Boy 1: "I go to church!"
Girl 1: "Everybody goes to church..."
Girl 3: "I go to church too!"
Boy 2: "I don't go to church..."
Girl 3: *GASP* "YOU DON'T GO TO CHURCH!?"
(which could almost be translated into "YOUR THE DEVIL!")
It made me laugh just to see the immediate reactions to everything that was said... Ahh... Utah County...
No comments:
Post a Comment