Sunday, February 7, 2010

Its been a WEEK and a lot has happened!

First off, I need to brag for a minute. Matt mad the Dean's List at BYU. I am so proud of him, it is very hard to make the Dean's list at BYU. He has worked very hard the past few semesters and gotten some amazing grades. I hope it pays off for him in terms of Graduate School. We are currently waiting to hear back from Youngstown State in Ohio and Baylor in Texas. Wish us luck!

Speaking of Youngstown, we had the opportunity to go out to visit his family last week. He had his interview in Youngstown, and since it is about an hour away from his parents house, we JUMPED on the opportunity to go.

This is the campus that Dennis coaches at, and this is the front of their field house. I love it, its just so intimidating. Their field house is amazing, if you can remember from a previous post.


Matt wanted to spend time with some friends, so we went to a pool hall to hang out. It was a lot of fun being able to play and talk with them, since we don't get to see them very often.

This is Tiffany, Chad and Matt...

Matt and Chad

Pavkov and I

Chad, Brenna, Jacob, Matt and Josh

Chad, Brenna, Jacob and Matt

Matt, Me and Chad.

Matt (of course) had to challenge his dad to something, so here they are playing Wii Resort, the archery game.


Cindy got a remodeling itch while we were there, in a matter of about 4 hours, she had 2 rooms completely rearranged and switched and 1 of the two room completely painted. Can you say WONDER WOMAN? Here is Dennis putting in the hook for the punching bag, he was on a spinny chair and Cindy would just spin the chair and Dennis held on tight and pushed hard at the hook spun into the ceiling.

Matt

Hanging the chain for the punching bag

Another challenge... First punch to the chest wins, I think... Dennis won, Matt then wanted best two outta 3. haha

Yesterday was my sweet niece's first birthday! I can't believe she's one! She's so cute and WALKING now. She's still a little wobbly, but doesn't need any help.


"Today I Eat Cake"
haha
This is Tara and Jocelyn



The giant cupcake cake we made for the guests...

We were worried she would burn herself when we lit the candle, but not to worry, the highchair seat didn't go BACK far enough away from the candle for her liking...





She is pretty awesome at opening presents. Rikki said on Christmas, she didn't even have to teach her, she just went at it.
The BYU Volleyball you see was from Matt and I... All the Wyoming fans in the room were planning a trip to the Brown and Gold outlet after the BYU volleyball, onesies, socks, bows and Cosmo storybook were revealed. :)

This is her opening her rocking horse form her mom and dad, right when she got it open to see the face, she was so excited.

She was giving her all sorts of loves and snuggles.

She loves little animals. She wanted her little rabbit from Tara to ride with her on the horse.

It took her all of 5 minutes to figure out how to get off the horse without just falling over. It won't be long before she can get on by herself too...Those dang short legs pose a problem.

Playing the the blocks from Grandpa Bruce


Sisters!

I'm pretty sure she propped herself up like this, the little girl didn't have a choice, but she didn't mind, they played like that for a couple minutes.

The Shantz Family

Eric and his 2 daughters

Jocelyn and I

AND my most current fat picture. I am now 28 weeks and the little counter I have to the right over on my blog freaks me out a little, everyday the number decreases and I can't believe its getting so close!

4 comments:

Tippetts Family said...

Jodi, You look amazing! Keep up the good work. You aren't fat by the way, so you shall not name that picture "fat picture" because you are pregnant and so not fat! I should send you my pregnancy pictures, now that is something! Almost done! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

JODI, YOU ARE AMAZING!! Thank You for being so dependable and fast at posting all of the adventures. I Love You!!!

Jen said...

Ah! I love the ones of baby J. So so sad we missed her big day! and seeing you! Love that belly!

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=easy plan pro 1.1.22 ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg