So far in my day planner for April...
April 15th...Taxes due
April 17th...My Birthday!
April 22nd...Matt is Graduating
April 27th... OUR BABY IS DUE!
April 15th...Taxes due
April 17th...My Birthday!
April 22nd...Matt is Graduating
April 27th... OUR BABY IS DUE!
And what a great time to be pregnant... I have SO MANY friends to share in the complaints with me! This is a picture of Me, Cami and Mo when I was 9 weeks, Cami was 14 weeks and Mo was... Uh-oh I can't remember...Mo! Help us out! Well I am now 12 weeks and still in need of my twelve week progress picture, but not only these two but my friend Melissa from High School who is due with a boy on November 23 AND the family I nannied for a couple of summers ago is ALSO expecting, just a couple weeks before me, so ours will be the baby of the bunch, but they sure will have a lot of friends to play with!
We had our first Ultrasound today. Everything looks good so far, heart rate is good and fast like it is supposed to be and the little bugger moves so much the doctor could barely MEASURE the heart rate (Matt is DEFINITELY the daddy... A.D.D. anyone?) The doctor was just laughing it up... "I have never seen a baby move this much at this young." The pictures are kinda dark, and not as good as what we saw on the screen, but hopefully you can all see! I think if you click on it, it will get bigger...

And I really liked how my cousin's cousin Rachel announced her baby, so I hope she doesn't mind, I am going to do the same thing...
To answer any of the typical questions, here is a list of answers for "frequently asked questions"
- I feel GREAT! I had NO morning sickness, sure I felt gross plenty, but no pukey pukey for me!
- Yes, this baby was planned
- NO we are not finding out the sex...
- At first we both really wanted a boy, Matt now doesn't care, he's just excited to be a dad, I still really want a boy
- Haven't been craving anything crazy, just some things sound better than others most the time
- Grandparents are all very happy, Grandma and Grandpa Mitchell have already bought Baby Mitchell a souvenir onesie! And I think Grandpa Mitchell is a little shocked he's old enough to be a GRANDPA. Grandpa Bruce is ECSTATIC to have another baby to spoil.
- Yes, in fact Cami and I planned on getting pregnant at the same time but not exactly RIGHT after they got married... we were gonna wait till we were both trying for our second but that darned birth control gave me a pregnancy buddy for my first time around! (THANKS!)
- YES I'm a LITTLE nervous about the whole A.D.D. thing coming from Matt... At least I know I will be staying active!
13 comments:
Congrats Jodi!!!!!
Congratulations! That is so great! I like the answers to the FAQ's, those are exactly the questions you get all the time. Good luck with everything! Yay!
LOL! I had to do some math to remember how far along I was but I figured it out. :) I was 26 weeks that day. Now it's time for another picture for sure!!!
WOWZA!! Yay! Congrats honey. You'll be the sweetest little mom! We're so happy for you! love you!
Jodi,
What a cute post! April is the best month to be born in as we both know! I am so happy that you weren't sick because it is the absolute WORST thing in the world-count your blessings! Also I think it is awesome you are not finding out! We didn't know with Kade & it was awesome. I wish know that I would've had the willpower to hold out on Courtney too! It is a fun time-enjoy it! You are going to be a great mommy!
Love the post! I've been waiting for it! I'm so glad that I have lots of pregnant buddies this time around it will definatly be more fun to have people to complain to who are going through the same stuff! You and Matt will be great parents! :)
Congrats! That's so exciting! You're gonna be a wonderful mommy! This is such a cute post for announcing the baby!
Congrats HO! I am gonna have to come up with a new nick name...your kid won't appreciate me calling you a "HO"! I will be thinking on it, definately! I hope you are doing well and am really excited for you!
Hey Jodi! It's Raven! Congratulations! Seriously ALL of you girls are pregnant! How fun for your babies :) Best wishes!
Oh my heavens!! This is the most happiest news!! CONGRATS!!!
Congrats Jodi! It is going to be so much fun, you will be a great mommy!
Congrats Jodi! Brandon and I are super psyched for ya!
Congrats Jodi!! You will be such a great mom! To answer your question...Dusty and I are moving to Roosevelt :)
Post a Comment