Sunday, October 11, 2009

This Weekend

So Friday night I went to Evanston for my Grandpa Dean's Birthday Party the next day and Rikki decided to come too since Eric was gone hunting. I'm sorry there are so many pictures, but I just can't get enough of this cute girl!




Good Morning!

The gate is to keep the puppies out of the front room, but apparently it was keeping Jocelyn in too...

She was eating...well gnawing...on an apple all by herself. it was so cute! I have a video too...


Then we went and saw Grandma Bruce. She just loves Baby J's toes...
Rikki got her laughing so cute at my mom's house that morning, but when the camera was on and ready we couldn't get her to laugh as good, but this was pretty close...


We finally made it down to Grandpa and Grandma Dean's house about noon on Saturday, but Jocelyn didn't wake up from her MUCH Needed nap until about two, but she was sure good entertainment and worth the wait when she woke up!


She was trying to look at me around the camera


Her first kiss!

Didn't so much like riding the bull though... She'll learn, many a Dean grandkid has ridden that bull, there is a glues on horn to prove it

SUNDAY
And today Matt and I went on another killer hike. Matt thinks it was about a 8 mile hike, which is 2 miles longer than last week. The last about half hour of the hike to the peak about did me in...

That's Squaw Peak...thats where we went, to the very tip top of that peak, by way of the backside of that mountain.




We finally made it to the top. I was POOPED!







Coming back down...

Almost the end of the trail, back on the nice part of the trail. It took us 3 hours to get up to the peak (thanks to me and my many 'catch my breath' breaks) and only about and hour and a half to get back down...

Well that was our weekend in a nuts...superlong blog post! Hope you enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love her and her rolls on her arms and legs!