So my good friend, Chin, intoduced me to this website called textsfromlastnight.com. I know I've totally missed the ship on finding/hearing about this one, but I built a row boat and ventured out to sea to find it today. FUNNIEST WEBSITE i have been to in awhile. Kinda vulgar sometimes, but SO FUNNY to see what some people text people and imagining the stories behind the text.
Well I read this one...
(904): I've been awake for 20+ hrs. What does that mean? I just realized if BSB were Twilight characters, Brian would be Jake and Howie would be Edward based on the video for "Everybody". That's unsettling.
(1-904): It's unsettling that you took the time to think about that.
I could not stop laughing...
And couldn't help but come home and watch the video...And its so true! I mean, I love the BackStreet boys, but thank you Stephanie Meyer for showing us Vampires are HOT (Howie is NOT)
ah the good ole days of Middle School...
Hate to admit...I still love the BSB'S!
No comments:
Post a Comment