Saturday, June 6, 2009

CORRID!

So the reason I was in Wyoming (see previous post) was to go to one of my very best friend's Bridal showers! I'm so glad I went, I had such a great time! I haven't seen her since last summer when Matt and I went through Laramie on our way home from our Pioneer day vacation that was not spent in Utah. And we're gonna go to the same place again for the same holiday, thanks to this gorgeous girl and her wedding! I can't wait!


So Chad's Aunt made this hat for her... No tape needed! We were all very impressed with it! I learned something new at this shower...however many bows you cut off our presents at your shower is how many kids you will have! So Corrie did her best to keep the cutting to about 2-3...haha

We're ready to go to the Kentucky Derby!

Her little dog Layla... Man... i miss them BOTH! She has such a cute personality...Like a little girl stuck in a TINY dog's body!

Me and Corrid.. Man, I love this girl!
**I'm not misspelling her name... Well I am, but purposely, her name is CorriE, but thanks to text messaging and T9Word, she now goes by Corrid...from me anyway...**

And I never thought I would say this, but I miss Laramie, WY. I've never been there in the spring/early summer and it was beautiful! I was truly sad to leave!


And we all know I couldn't come so close to my sister and not stop and see them, besides the fact I would probably get SHOT if I were to drive PAST Green River...And thats just not something I am interested in... :)

Man I love this girl...

No comments: