Tuesday, June 16, 2009

BSB part 2

So I couldn't curve my curiosity. I googled Backstreet Boys again today, mostly to watch their old videos, but look what I have stumbled upon....

Their latest CD that I never heard about (I'm an awesome fan, huh...)



But Kevin was my fave and he's not there anymore...sad day...

But here s the video from one of their songs from the CD... I really quite liked the song...

2 comments:

Josh & Melissa said...

OH JODI, I absolutely LOVE that I can come to your blog and listen to good old BSB! BSB FOREVER;) P.S. I like this song too!

Kristi said...

You crack me up that you can still admit that you are a fan of the BSB. I can remember all the Kevin things you had and how Rhett and I would tease you about them. But that is ok I can't say too much I am a huge Spice Girls Fan!! GIRL POWER!