Drea tagged me and I was bored at work too...but she has better secrets than I do, because I can't get my copmputer to let me post at work, so here I am at HOME responding to her tag...
8 things i'm look forward to...
.July as a WHOLE (Fireworks, baby blessings, vacations, weddings..FLIP! What more could I ask for?!)
.Upcoming Temple trips
.Rodeos!
.Life's unexpected events to come
.California and San Diego Temple
.Hiking
.School (I'm a nerd, I know)
.Figuring out my new computer!
8 things i did yesterday...
.Woke Up
.Worked
.Vacuumed
.Visited with Cami
.Went Swimming
.Watched New In Town
.Ate Popcorn
.Read an illegal copy of Midnight Sun...HAHA
8 things i love...
.Matt
.Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
.Good Friends
.Laughing
.Movies
.Popcorn
.Ice Cream
.The outdoors
8 books i like to read...
.Stephanie Meyer...
.The Giver
.Savvy
.The Nanny Diaries
.Children of the Promise
.Speak
.The Wednesday Wars
.Seriously...almost anything
8 places i'd love to visit
.Ohio
.Hawaii
.Scotland
.Caribbean
.Australia
.Pennsylvania
.Conneticut
.England
8 people i tag
.Rikki
.Cami
.Kristi
.Jen
.Melissa
.Laycee
.Jeri
.Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment