Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Devin's Baptism

Matt and I's good friend Devin was baptized a couple weeks ago. It was such an awesome experience and I'm so grateful for the opportunity that I have had to be a witness to his transformation. Its been such a testimony builder for me. We love both Cami and Devin very much and are proud to call them our friends!


Devin asked Matt to baptize him and me to give a talk...


The Sisters that taught Devin, along with Cami and Abbie...Cute little family!

I love this picture! Its so sweet! I just couldn't resist sharing...

Abbie swinging

Matt playing with Abbie

Me, Amanda and Cami

This picture just cracks me up...As you can guess, she toppled over right after this was shot... She sure loves the lanyards on Matt and I's keys...

Devin is such a goofball

1 comment:

Josh & Melissa said...

JODI-You look PRETTY in that white dress. Where did you get that??