So Matt took me on a suprise vacation last weekend...
And on the way there, we played the Alphabet game against each other, and in his true competitive nature, he couldn't see good enough to beat me, so he put his Rx glasses on under his sunglasses... I still won.
And on the way there, we played the Alphabet game against each other, and in his true competitive nature, he couldn't see good enough to beat me, so he put his Rx glasses on under his sunglasses... I still won.

Is the suspense killing you yet? It was me! He blindfolded me for the first like HOUR of the trip, and even I got un-blindfolded I didn't know where I was until I saw a mileage sign for Centerville. Right when i saw that I said...
LAVA?!

Two bed room for one couple :)
Apparently its all they had left with the option of a big soaking tub that was pipe with water from the hot springs. The option for a single bed...a plain old shower...BORING

Our video camera battery was dead so we found an outlet in the museum there
(we had already checked out of hotel)













4 comments:
Hey, you were so close to Pokey you should have called. I would have swung down to see ya'll at the pool:D Actually I would have left you along on your getaway! Tell Matt good work racking up some bonus points!
How sweet and how fun! Hey my blog is private and you haven't accepted your invite. Get busy lady. ha ha :)
CEnterville...utah? I'm a little confused.
hey lovely. I would love to take your family pics. . . I need the practice. :)
Post a Comment