For Mother's Day we had our friends with us from Texas, and although Kyle had been to Evanston for the Wedding, his fiance is new to the NORTH :) We took them on a little road trip Evanston where GREAT fun was had by all! We hiked up Bridal Veil Falls on the way there, we went right to Grandpa and Grandma Deans for a late lunch, exploring the farm and 4-Wheeling around Woodruff. We then headed BACK to Evanston to meet Rikki and Eric for an early dinner/pitstop on their way home from Lake Havasu where they just bought a house! (EXCITING!) We were MORE than stuffed by the end of the day...Thank goodness for the park across the street to play at before he headed back to Provo.
I just wanted to share picture of some of the AWESOME mom's in my life!
(if I forgot anyone, I'm sorry...I love you all! :) )
(if I forgot anyone, I'm sorry...I love you all! :) )
My mom, of course! She's freaking amazing. She did an AWESOME job raising Rikki and I, showing us what true friendship is, how to have fun and laugh and who will always be there for you, not matter what...YOUR FAMILY... (and your dogs :) )

My NEW mom, Cindy. I swear, I couldn't have married into a better family. I'm the luckiest girl alive, well almost... they just need to LIVE COLSER then everything would be perfect and I WOULD be the LUCKIEST!!

Grandma Bruce. She knows what service is all about. Growing up, she would drop EVERYTHING she was doing just to help me with anything. I'm so glad she lived so close so I was able to get to know her so well! What an amzing strong woman!

Grandma Dean. Talk about the most positive, uplifiting, hardworking, best homeade bread making woman EVER. She very rarely is seen without a smile on her face and finds more than enough joy in being surrounded by family. She always looks for the best in everyone, what a great example.

Omi. She's the on on the right. Again...Lucky to marry into the family I did! She's so much fun to be around, I just love the time we get to spend with her.

Grandma Mitchell. She's on the left. Unfortuanately, she lives in California, so I haven't been around her but twice, but everytime, she welcomes me with open arms for a BIG HUG and judging by my father in law...she's a pretty awesome mom!

My mom again..she's in the grandma club now, I just couldn't help but put another picture up!

And the newest member to the mom club...My AMAZING sister Rikki! She's such a good mom, and she makes pretty dang cute baby girls, if I must say so myself. She's always been a great example to me, and I don't see that trait going away anytime soon!

My Aunt Kathy...aka...My SECOND mom. I love her like I love my mom! She taught me SO MUCH and was always so patient with me! Some of my favorite childhood memories come straight from her house or the store.
Man...I'm starting to get a little choked up....must continue...

Kristi... I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that anyone associated with the Bruce family was THE MOST excited to hear when SHE was becoming a mom. We are so happy for them. She is SUCH a great mom, and by the looks of Tanessa and the smiles on Rhett and Kristi's faces, motherhood was worth the wait.

Aunt Debbie...Again BEST FAMILY TO MARRY INTO EVER! You should ALL be jealous! She did so much for Matt before we were married, that we both will be forever greatful for...But you can bet your boots it doesn't stop there! Sunday dinners at her house are what we look forward to every week!

Matt's cousin Tanya...wait, who am I kdding...MY cousin Tanya. She has the best kids! She is such a great mom! Kudos to her for having TWIN BOYS!! It takes a special kind of "mom-breed" for God to give you THAT blessing! I know she will be great because Katelyn is an amazing kid!

And my best friend Cami. Who knew we would be where we are today when we met a mere 3 years ago! I mean, we've lived together, partied together, she let me witness the birth of her beautiful daughter, I mean, what more could you ask for? And her mommy skills...AWESOME.

And Mrs. Laycee Tippetts... She is so cute and has an adorable daughter with the biggest most beautifulest eyes I've ever seen on a baby! She loves her family and her daughter so much, she truly is an awsome mom!
AND...
Coming soon to a mommy's club near you...
Melissa
and
Marissa
(aka Mo)
(I liked how the two names rhymed...Just had to use Mo's real name first) :)
I love you all! Thanks for being great mom's!
1 comment:
You are so sweet to do this post. It made me get chocked up too. Thanks for thinking I am a good Mom. It helps to hear it from others. I can't wait until I can tell you that you are a great Mom, and by the way you are a great Aunt!
Post a Comment