So I have it set up on my blog that I can post from my phone, so like I send a text to this magic number and it will post (I deserve a DORK STAMP, I know...). Well I sent a picture mail from my phone, but no picture, just words, cuz you can type a lot more that way... But it didn't work, so you are getting the post now... So take a step back in time to last week, and about 1pm...
May 30, 2009
Posted at 1:04 pm
"So I'm trying out the 'post a blog from my phone.' I just couldn't wait to share a few things on my mind. GOOD TUNES, BEAUTIFUL WYOMING WEATHER (shocking I know), GORGEOUS WYOMING SKIES (picture coming soon), AND BEST FRIENDS WAITING AT THE DESTINATION...Could this get any better? I SUBMIT THAT IT CANNOT!"
May 30, 2009
Posted at 1:04 pm
"So I'm trying out the 'post a blog from my phone.' I just couldn't wait to share a few things on my mind. GOOD TUNES, BEAUTIFUL WYOMING WEATHER (shocking I know), GORGEOUS WYOMING SKIES (picture coming soon), AND BEST FRIENDS WAITING AT THE DESTINATION...Could this get any better? I SUBMIT THAT IT CANNOT!"
No comments:
Post a Comment