Friday, February 6, 2009

My Day So Far...

...AND IT'S ONLY 8:20!

I woke up at 6:30, which is a really good time to be able to be on time to work, right? Well I woke up then to do my daily workout on the fit and i just kept saying "I can do better than that...I have to get more points than that..."

So 7:15 rolls around...

UH OH!

I HURRY and get ready for work, finally get out the door and it is misting...

On my way to work, state street was going like 30 miles an hour (speed limit is 55). So it takes like 8 minutes to get the 3rd south (usually takes 3-4), but it also starts raining a little harder so today is the ULTIMATE TEST of the car and windshield seal because everything else is working properly (no check engine light, no fluctuating air blowing power, ect...)

Matt calls as I pull into the parking lot and while I'm on the phone with him, I get a littlle beep beep beep in my ear, thinking it was a text message, i don't look at it, and I had my hands full, so I couldn't really pull the phone from my ear. So I get to my desk and I have a missed call on my desk phone from my sister's phone. "I didn't know Rikki knew this number...hmmm..." I get off the phone with Matt and it's a voicemail I have... "I think something may be happening with my sister... :) :)" I Listen to my voicemail...Its my Brother in law! I call him back INSTANTLY... "Am I gonna be an aunt soon!?"

"Pretty soon!" He said!
YAY!!!! I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT SOON!

Everything seems to be going good for now. I got to talk to Rikki, her contractions are a minute apart, he just broke her water, she'll get Potosin next/first to keep the contractions going and then she'll get the epidural... Keep her in your prayers and I will keep you posted!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hooray! I can't wait to hear your fun news!

Jen said...

Ahh Rikki's in labor!!! Wahoo!1 I was going to take her gift to her today. . . .guess not. Is she in Evanston?