Friday, February 6, 2009

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!

Welcome to the World!
Jocelyn Dawn Shantz
February 6, 2009
7 lbs 13 oz
20 inches long

Grandma Bruce with Jocelyn

Thank you Grandpa Bruce for helping bring this beautiful girl into this world on your birthday. Thank you for watching over her while she was in Heaven with you waiting to come down to meet our family.

Her Mama's Eyes and Daddy's nose

Proud Mama!
She worked hard getting you here and got no sleep last night.

Who doesn't want to plant kisses all over this cute little face!?
MAMA'S TOES

Her arm's are chubby already!

The Bruce Girls

All of us!

Jocelyn even makes this face!

Auntie Tara

She got a camo hat thanks to her dad...

She was awake most of the time I was there. I've never seen a new born stay awake for so much time. She had her eyes wide open just checking all of us out... She slept in the nursery for a while... Buck naked and spread out! My Aunt Kathy and I thought it was cute because most babies when they come out are all crunch up, like their legs bent in toward their chest, not out little Jocelyn. She was HAPPY to STRETCH OUT


A little more comfortable, cleaned up and fed...Proud Mama!


Proud Papa...
Making her mad...

Grandma Shantz not like her new little grandbaby to cry

There we go, she's happy now....and it only took a couple of seconds... Shes a good little baby

Auntie Jodi

I wasn't the first to make this baby cry... That was the nurse that woke her up to give her a bath... :)

I MISS HER ALREADY!

We were all SO HAPPY

7 comments:

Tanya said...

She is adorable!! Give your sister my congrats!!

Jen said...

Yay! She's so cute. I love all those pictures Auntie Jodi . . . good job. :) love ya. Give her a kiss for me.

chamer said...

Oh sooo cute! I love her cubby arms and cheeks! She's precious.

Kim said...

Hooray! I was waiting to hear your happy news. Congrats on being an Aunt, you'll love it! She's ADORABLE! I can't wait to see more updates!

Dad said...

Thanks Jodi for posting these. Mom called yesterday and told us the news. We're excited for Rikki and your whole family. Uncle Bill

Jennie said...

Oh she's so cute!! Tell her congrats for me and Brandon! I've been waiting for Rikki to have her's because that means I'm close now, yay!! Congrats Auntie!

Britney said...

Aw.... she's adorable! Tell her congrats! I love the name they picked too... so cute!