I am currently in my...

First...I got an ADORABLE new neice and to ADD to that, my phone is finally in working condidtion and I can now recieve pictures from my mom and sister of my adorable new neice, like this one...
THEN I got to see tons of beautiful wedding dresses on my GORGEOUS friend Cami
THEN My mother-in-law was in town to suprise Todd and Debbie for his Welcome Home so we spent saturday night and Sunday with her and Omi
And to TOP IT ALL OFF... The Cherry on my Ice Cream Sunday...
I passed my Praxis Test!
I needed a 150 and I got a 163...
Imagine if I would have studied like I was supposed to! :) :)
I'm officially headed to the School of Education! Its my dream come true! I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T WAIT!!! OH BOY!! I should stop before I start crying...
5 comments:
Hooray Hooray! Congrats on your Praxis, niece, phone, and everything else that is going great for you right now! Those are all such GREAT pieces of news. What a super week!
Wow, your on a roll maybe you should go to vegas, ha ha kidding, gamblings no good. :) love ya, glad things are going so well.
I am SO excited for you!!! You ARE having a good week!!! Hey...question...which praxis did you have to take and how hard was it?
Hip Hip Hooray! So now that Rikki has a baby I think it needs to be your turn now....just a thought;)
Post a Comment