First, I burned my oatmeal, well ALMOST burned it.... HOW DO YOU BURN OATMEAL! I eat this almost every morning and the last two days I've had issues. I don't know what the deal is. I settled for eggs today, thinking that would be safer, no I dropped one on the floor, but I DIDN'T BURN THEM, so I'm making progress... I'll try the oatmeal again tomorrow...
Second, I could not carry on a conversation with Matt. Yes, it was over texts and like spaced out, but he would ask me something and I would be like "WHAT!?" because I had completely forgot what we were talking about. This went on like ALL DAY LONG. Don't worry, he only made fun of me a little bit :)
Third, I put off putting gas in my car because we have a credit card that all we use it for is gas and the pay the statement balance every month and it collect points so we can get free stuff! YEAH! Well Matt had the card and I kept forgetting to get it from him, so finally yesterday, on my way to my 7:30 dentist appointment (JOYFUL, I KNOW!), I knew I needed gas, I couldn't find Matt's wallet and we all know how useful men are for telling us where they left things when they are only half conscious, so I told him to just leave the card home I would fill up after work. When I finally filled up I had HALF A GALLON of gas left! Holy Crapola! I have never let it get that low! See, spacey but LUCKY...
So as I have a fresh start today, I hope I will be in more control of my mind and have a less spacey day, well hopefully it gets better since the egg incident...Eggs have got to be one of the worst "food from the kitchen spills" to clean up EVER...

P.S. So i just want to give a shoutout to my sister and tell her CONGRATULATIONS for last night! I wish I could have been there! My dad said it was a really good game. Green River beat Evanston in five games! I can't wait to watch you coach at Regionals!
P.S.S. So Rikki and I used to get irritated and wonder why when our Uncle Roger coached, Grandma would sit on the Green River side at the Evanston games and cheer for Green River when she was from Evanston.... I mean just because your son coaches there, you don't know any of the players and its not your home town, I understand now though and... I am now...a hypocrite...But I guess Provo is my home town now, so I can cheer for whoever I want.... OH and I GUESS I do have a niece that plays for Green River... That's TWO reason to cheer for them!
Whoa, this post turned out way longer than planned... :) SORRY!
5 comments:
Hey Ho! I want that cookie recipe! I loved those cookies and if you would be oh so willing to pass it my way I woubld love you forever! You are looking good and Matt is a crack up! I liked the bird poop comment.
Laycee
So who are the Evanston V-ball coaches these days?
Hey, can I have the cookie recipe too! MMMM they sound so good to me right now!
Dad was right the game was Awesome! I was so proud of Rikki! There is nothing better for a parent than to see their children succeed and be a good influence on others! And by the way THERE IS NO AGE LIMIT TO THAT!!! I LOVE MY DAUGHTERS!!
Post a Comment