I just think this is kind of funny, so I want to share with you guys a bit of Matt and I's family life. In the next 6 months, starting in November, January will be the ONLY month that will not bring us a baby (unless someone goes overdue or early), and we will be adding 1 niece and 7 second cousins to our family, so I am going to congratulate them all...CONGRATULATIONS! And introduce all of YOU to THEM...

MEET ASHLEY. She is due in November with a girl I hear will be named Lucy. This is Matt's cousin and Lucy will be her second daughter. I don't have any pictures of her and her husband and Autumn on my computer, so this is what you get...

MEET TANYA... And Nat and Katelyn for that matter. Tanya is DUE in December with TWIN BOYS but will be induced and having them in November. Tanya is Matt's Cousin also and the daughter of the Aunt that was SO NICE and let Matt live with them before we got married (Debbie). I'm so glad I married into this family, Tanya is so much fun!

MEET KRISTI...And Rhett. Kristi's is one of my closest cousin, in fact she is better described as a second older sister. When she told me she was pregnant at our friend Jason's wedding, I screamed, jumped up and down, and cried... They have been trying to start a family for nine years and nothing worked out till now. I am UNBELIEVABLY excited for them...Words will never explain it! OH YEAH, she is having a girl due December 21.
MEET RIKKI...And Eric and McKenzie. Rikki is my sister and McKenzie is Eric's daughter/our "niece." :) Rikki is due February 11th. She is 90% sure having a girl. SO EXCITED. That little one is going to be so spoiled by Aunt Jodi and Uncle Matt it won't even be funny. And as you can tell Eric, like my dad was, is sorely out-numbered. :) And coming from my family, when we all get together, it will soon be 5-3... Gotta love us girls!
MEET JENNIE... Her husband Brandon is my cousin. Unfortunately I have not been able to spend a lot of time with Jennie, but what I have, she is super nice and super cute and so much fun. She is due on March 25rd I believe, I remember this because of a blog post she wrote about stating that she is due on her favorite actress's, Sarah Jessica Parker, birthday. Good luck Jennie! How you have your baby on Sarah's birthday!!

MEET KARA...And Jonny and Easton. Kara is my cousin as well. She is due on April 25th. Easton is such a cute little boy, I'm sure they have no worries with what the next one will turn out like!

MEET MANDY...And Preston and Conner. Mandy is pregnant and due in May. I'm so happy for them that they are finally getting another addition to their family! Mandy is just so adorable and Pres, well he is surely one of a kind! And in case you haven't guessed, Mandy, Kara and Jennie are all the product of the same family so Uncle Bill and Aunt Kim are gonna have BUSY couple of months!
1 comment:
that's a lot of prego's. ;) Yay for babies.
Post a Comment