SO this post is no more than showing you some fun pictures...
Mom's Birthday Present, The BYU vs UW football game



Girls Night! SPORKS! Whoot whoot!
Cami, Mo, Carly, Kelly
Cami, Mo, Carly, Kelly





So we went for a Sunda Drive this last Sunday. It had just snowed, and of course we go further into the mountains, so we got more snow. Matt refuses to think it is already snowing in October, so he continues to refer to it as Bird Poop... It was stinky apparently...




Darn Straight I'm in my Pajamas! What better way to be dressed on a snowy day than in your warm fuzzy Jammers!?







4 comments:
Aw, Jodi! Seeing those pics of your mom makes me miss her and the good old softball days. AWW, sweet memories! You'd best tell her I say hi next time you talk to her. And also tell her thanks for being able to put up with me through all those all-star trips!!!
You look so cute in those camping pics. :)
Hey did I meet that gal with the baby? She looks familiar, like when you and your friends would come visit us on your way to school?? Hmmm... .
Your cookies look super yummy. I think you should either post the recipe or send me some. :)
I think I'm good on the shower! Thanks though -- so much! Are you and Rikki and your mom planning on coming?
Jodi-- you're so cute! Of course you can print this pic out. Better yet, I should send you one. Or bring you one this weekend!! I'll plan on it, it's already in my purse, just remind me.
love you!!
Hey! Cute blog! It is such a fun way to keep in touch with everyone! Looks like you are doing good... I came up to E-town last weekend just in time for it to snow and I decided I don't miss the snow! Keep in touch! Love ya!
Post a Comment