Monday, October 6, 2008

100 Things

100 THINGS YOU PROBABLY DON'T CARE ABOUT BUT I AM GOING TO LIST ANYWAYS!!

Kristi and Jen did this and i found it really interesting and a lot of fun, so I wanted to do it too, but i wasn't sure I could come up with 100 things, but I guess we will see! HERE WE GO!

1. I love watching the food network
2. I've ACTUALLY tried one of the recipes I got off of there...
3. I'm still waiting for a good apple pie recipe
4. I LOVE honey crisp apples
5. I think everyone should try them
6. Those apples are the reason I want a good apple pie recipe...
7. I'm somewhat of a procrastinator
8. I've had a hard time adjusting to having to answer to someone and not just doing whatever I want
9. I can't wait to be pregnant
10. I would love to have twins
11. One of my biggest fears is that i will be my grandma's only grandchildren that hasn't given her a great grandchild while she is still with us.
12. I ear the similar about grandma and grandpa dean, although I'm not the only grandkid that doesn't have kids or at least expecting on that side of the family
13. My dad's job scared me for his safety..It always has...
14. As often as I could, I told him to be careful at work
15. I can't wait to be an aunt
16. I'm going to spoil her CRAZY
17. Probably not as much as her mom and dad
18. I'm finally only 10 pounds short of my goal weight!
19. Matt and I are working out almost everyday so I can reach that goal
20. And so Matt can gt his muscle tone back (we all know he doesn't need to LOSE weight)
21. Utah peaches are my weakness...
22. I finally got the PERFECT kind
23. I LOVE fruit and creme (aka, 1/2 & 1/2 and milk) (fruit=strawberries, peaches raspberries...)
24. The BEST salad dressing ins "Brianna's Poppyseed"
25. I was most excited about the Philly temple than any of the others (Rome=Catholic Capitol of the WORLD=AWESOME that we will have a temple there, Kansas City Area= Adamondiamon anyone?)
26. I think I'm weird that I was most excited about Philly
27. I cannot WAIT to go out there again
28. I'd pretty much do anything...
29. Philly intimidates Matt
30. I LOVED being a nanny
31. I would SO do it again
32. I wouldn't mind living out East
33. More NORTH East though (OH, PA Upstate NY, ect...)
34. When I was little I begged Rikki to let me wear her training bra
35. She always told me no
36. I can't believe I'm only on number 36...
37. I sewed a fake quilt block to my eg when i was little
38. I didn't know until I tried to show grandma what I had done...
39. I'm still amazed at how good of friends Cami and I ended up being
40. Its hard for me to make new "hang out friends" ( you know the ones that you just stop by each others house cuz your bored and have nohing else to do ad it's not awkward)
41. I like "The Church" out East
42. The testimonies of the members seem to be stronger
43. I LOVE my in laws
44. I just wish they lived closer
45. I regret the debt I have/had when Matt and I got married
46. I'm glad it didn't scare Matt away
47. I'm even more grateful that he is helping me to get out of it
48. I cannot wait to but a house
49. And yet I can
50. I love watching our savings account grow
51. One of the happiest days of my life is when Matt decided what career path he was heading toward
52. He will be a Chiropractor or Physical Therapist
53. I can't wait to have homework again
54. I have always liked school
55. Maybe its a good thing since I want to be a teacher
56. I used to think people who cried of happiness were crazy
57. Apparently I am crazy now
58. I've cried for happiness twice in the last 3 months
59. I thank Kristi and Cindy for showing me this new emotion
60. I've always been jealous of my sister
61. But it is good jealousy, the kind that pushes me to strive to be like her.
62. I know I love my sister more than A LOT of people love their siblings
63. She is my best friend
64. Who needs a big brother when I have her? She protects me and watches out for me JUST FINE!
65. There was only about 2 years that we DID NOT get along
66. I try not to remember those years
67. I love stars
68. I would be ok living in Texas for the sole reason of there is an ABUNDANCE of stars there...
69. Decorative stars, that is
70. Probably a lot in the sky too, depending on how far into the country you are
71. I almot cried when Melissa told me the Gilmore Girls were going off air
72. I think part of it was that the voicemail she left led me to think someone from Evanston DIED
73. I was still very upset
74. I'm still looking for a show to be DIEHARD for...The kind that my WORLD STOPS when it comes on...
75. Any suggestions?
76. I really need to go turn off the dryer
77. I eat oatmeal almost everyday for breakfast
78. Along with some fruit both in the oatmeal and just to eat alone
79. I'm trying to not eat as much sugar so I put a little honey on my oatmeal to sweeten it
80. Highly reccomended
81. www.livestrong.com/mydailyplate/ is a VERY cool website
82. I LOVE 1000 Words Photography by Allie Hoopes
83. I can't wait till she starts doing photography again so we can get our family pictures
84. I really need to get some wedding pictures hud up around my house
85. I also need to rotate some old pictures out of SOME of the frames I do have
86. I plan on staying VERY active when I get pregnant so I just grow OUT, not so much wide...
87. PLAN ON would be the key word there
88. I ove going to Lake Powell
89. Next time I am TOTALLY going to be the SunScreen QUEEN
90. I can't wait to finally get to Kristi's house
91. I love how concerned she always is about me...
92. I consider her more of a sister rather than a cousin.
93. I have the best family ever
94. Especially the imported ones (the people MY family married)
95. My family has good taste
96. I wouldn't trade having Eric for my brother in law for the world
97. Hes the big brother I never had
98. I was suprised the first time he hugged me goodbye
99. Now I expect it
100. I miss living closer to and seeing my sister more often... It kinda chokes me up to think about it.

4 comments:

Josh & Melissa said...

Jodi! I feel like a horrible person! I should not have led you to believe that someone actually died. I just knew how sad you would be about Gilmore Girls...I wanted to break it to you gently. Will you ever forgive me?

Rikki Shantz said...

YOU ARE THE CUTEST Ever! I love you with all my heart!

Kristi said...

You are complete awesome and I can't wait for you to come to my house either. And I consider both you and Rikki sisters more than cousins always have, always will.

Tippetts Family said...

HO! I loved reading all the goods about you! So much I didn't know! If you stay motivated while pregnant, let me know how you do it so I can be when I get prego again...which won't be for a while! HMMM...are you pregnant?
Laycee