Monday, October 6, 2008

Favorite Season

So I have just decided recently that i really DO have a favorite season... And it is the fall and kinda the winter. Here is my reasoning...

1. I kinda like it to be chilly. I like to bundle up, it just feels so cozy
2. The smells that come with those to seasons...Holy Crap...I walked by Bath and Body works
the other day and it was just absolute bliss!
3. Matt will start my car before it goes so it's nice and warm... What a sweetheart, huh! I
don't know why that makes it my favorite season, i guees I just like to be thought of and
spoiled!
4. My drive to work... One of these days I will get a good picture, but it all started this
morning. It rained like crazy on saturday, so this time of year, if it rains down here, it
snows in the mountains so OF COURSE Timp has snow on it, since it IS one of the higher
mountains down here... And a majority of my drive I am heading toward Timp, so with the
snow on the mountain and the way the sun hits it...Breathtaking. It NEVER gets old...

So thats my short little rant and rave for the morning... I'm just in such a good mood because of it all and I wanted to share my happiness with everyone in hopes that it will in turn brighten your days! I love you all!

1 comment:

Jeri Short Gurney said...

I totally agree! Fall is the BEST! I think I have been outside more lately than I was all summer because I love the crisp air and to be budled up!