Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sad Day...With more

So today was kinda a bummer. Both Matt and I were so excited that Rikki may be coming down to see us. Matt was like "I haven't seen her in like THREE MONTHS!" (I thought it was really cute...) But when it all came down to it, safety was the issue. Thanks to wonderful Wyoming, Rikki is experiencing a WONDERFUL snow storm. I guess I should stop complaining about the COLD...

But the GOOD news is... Rikki and I chatted for awhile, helping each other figuring out our blogs and she showed me a very AWESOME place to find layouts...It was quite an adventure, but I think we both got it down...Well I'm off to clean my house...

Ok so I was just going through a lot of blogs to add to the list of the blogs I follow and I decided I am SLOW...Almost EVERYONE on my blog list has templates from the website that I just found today, well I didn't find, Rikki told me about it... Holy crap I'm oblivious!

No comments: