Saturday, October 11, 2008

TAGGED

I/We were tagged by Melissa, but I like Laycee's way of doing it...so I'll consider myself tagged by BOTH of them!

...And I'm a bit late, they tagged me like two weeks ago... SORRY!

Here's how to play the game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 4-6 people at the end of your blog by leaving their names.




Jodi!


Joys

1. BYU Athletics and the fact my husband is finally a fan of them
2. Being an Aunt, but even more...Rikki finally getting to be a mom...She's gonna be so awesome!
3. Laughing and playing with Matt

Fears

1. Whats gonna happen in about 2 years and how it will work
2. Adding to our family of two...Will we have difficulties, will labor suck or will I get lucky like Cami, will all my grandparents still be here to meet another great grandchild by the time we hav kids
3. Not spending as much time with my loved ones as I would want to

Current Obsessions/Collections

1. Our Budget
2. Blogging!
3. Working out

Random Facts

1. I'm in the process of earning me a new pair of shoes to work out in by working out everyday!
2. I worry to much and freak out easily, unfortunate for my husband
3. I love spending time with my husband...We're finally getting used to each other! HAHA... A lot of long distance dating is NOT recommended for ANYONE

Rikki, Kristi, Jen, Cami, Drea, Tanya, Mo, Megan, Emily, Tiffany, Brittany and Ashton



Matthew!

Joys

1. MY WIFE!
2. days off work
3. BYU Winning


Fears

1. I AM FEARLESS
2. I AM FEARLESS
3. I AM FEARLESS

Current Obsessions/Collections

1. NEW TV
2. My Phone
3. BYU Football

Random Facts

1. The average American makes six trips to the bathroom every day; that’s about 2 1/2 years of your life down the drain.
2.The phrase "rule of thumb" is derived from an old English law which stated that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb
3. Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Matt- are you really fearless, come on what about spiders? :)

Josh & Melissa said...

Couple Things
1. House plans are more like dreams...yes we want to build a house but in all reality...we know it will be a while before it happens
2. We want the Valley...but wherever Josh can get a job he likes
3. Where are you planning on going after school?
4. I hope its not too far so that we can team teach
5. What's your most embarrassing moment?

Tippetts Family said...

I liked matt's comments best--no offense or anything:D They were quite the kick in the pants huh! Good times! You are looking AMAZING. Truly living up to your name...HO!
LOVES
Laycee