Sunday, September 7, 2008

After Some Minor Difficulties and...

So I go up to play in a softball tournament a couple weekends ago with my awesome sister and we stop at may parents to visit. I tell them about Brian Regan and say "OOOH! I have the video on my camera! you have to see this one!" So my dad, having an awesome new laptop, I go to put my camera card directly into the computer, knowing it's not going to fit perfectly because it is supposed to have and extender card, but thinking it will still be ok because it was still ok in Matt's computer that can do the same thing...

I was wrong...

The card got stuck in the computer. Dad took it to Best Buy (where he bought it) but because it's a physical problem, they can't touch it or it will void the warrenty from Toshiba.

So Matt and I go up last weekend to do some canning. Dad gets home with his computer and Matt says "I'm gonna get the card out...Can I try?" And LOW AND BEHOLD my AMAZING HUSBAND rescued my memory stick and now I am able to blog once again! YAY!!


So as some of you may know, for Matt's birthday I got him tickets to go see Brian Regan. It was so much fun and I just thought I would share a couple pictures and a pretty freaking amazing video!


So a little warm-up to the video. I'm so lucky I started recording, granted, its crappy quality with my digital camera, you can still see him desnt on the screen that was set up and you can hear him perfectly. We recieved a one of a kind performance! No one else on the tour will get to see what we saw...True comedy, no script, just "pullin' crap out your butt!" It was awesome! Sorry if it gets shakey sometimes, I was laughin man!

Enjoy!




Just in case any of you were wondering, there are NO DEER ALLOWED INTO THANKSGIVING POINT!

(And in case you haven't noticed by now, like my old roomate Bonnie, I love taking pictures of funny signs...)

1 comment:

Tippetts Family said...

HO! I loved your blog. I hate to say it, but we need men to rescue us when we do silly things. Poor Ben is alwasy fixing crap I jack up. Good thing we have those men eh?!?!
LOVES,
Laycee