Sunday, August 24, 2008

Just a Few Things...

So as I went through my day today I was thinking "oh and I wanna blog about this and this and this..." I don't know if that means I'm addicted, excited and wanna share stuff or just have an opinion that I'd like to share, but either way, this is a random blog about random "Jodi Thoughts" throughout the day...


So this part falls into the category of opinion I guess.
Usain Bolt.
Fastest man in the world SHATTERING 3 world records this year.
AMAZING MAN...SO SO FAST...
he just kinda bugs me a little.
NO DOUBT I know he is absolutely amazing and extremely talented, but his mannerisms just throw me off a little. I know I do not know this man, but just as he presents himself, it seems like he is SO full of himself, and it bothers me... Yeah thats it...
I DO still think he's awesome though...




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Um....I have to check my categories again.... This one falls under... Just sharing stuff...
So today we finally had another Girls Night, well it was more like DAY but who's counting. We went to The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
LOVED IT!
I forgot how much I just LOVE chick flicks! The last couple movies I have seen (in theaters anyway) are The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight, Get Smart, Indiana Jones.... Thats all I remember... So the last chick flick I was was like 4 months ago. Oh man and what a good one to come off of my slump. I LOVE Alexis Bledel. Oh my heck, I can't even describe it, you just need to go watch this movie!

We already have another girls movie planned (Well besides the OBVIOUS of Twilight)
"He's Just Not That In To You" comes out in February of 2009 with a LOADED cast...I mean check out the GORGEOUS people. I can't wait. I haven't read the book, and I don't THINK really need too, but I really want to, and the preview just looked AWESOME!


Ok so when Matt got off work we decided to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 2. Since I have started this movie, I want to say 5 times and NEVER made it to the end...
And I FINALLY MADE IT! And it was GOOD! Kinda creepy and really gross sometimes, but it was GOOD! (today was movie day, can you tell...)


So anyway, needless to say, I was all up for watching the third one tonight but 1. We don't have it and 2. It was pretty late... So maybe later, I'll keep you posted though!Alright, thats it from me! Hope to hear from you all soon!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi girl! Loved the pants movie 2! so cute.

Hey let me know how you're liking my new book. . .

thanks!
love ya

ooo! I can't wait for the twilight movie either. wahoo.