So I figure since this wonder blog site now makes it easy to keep track of our friends blogs by putting them in order from who's was updated the latest at the top, down to the slackers on the bottom ;) I would update my blog. I had a little extra time today so I decided to SIT and do it and MUCH TO MY SURPRISE I found some MORE people with blogs that I know! I was so excited. Isn't the internet great! We are like a big spider web, some of us have some blogs and others go to their friends pages and say "HEY! I know that person!" So I am proud to announce that my list is GROWING! Keep on bloggin!
Love you all!!
2 comments:
Hey lady! Here are my ????? okay!
#1 when does Rik find out what she's having? My guess is boy. :) Although, really I need to see her, maybe hug her to make a true educated guess. I'm usually right. ;)
#2 I may be annoying, but I wanna know!! Have you started my new book? And if you have are you liking it? Tell me. :)
#3 Love ya! --that's not a question I just do.
Pennsylvania huh? Never thought of moving there. Sounds fun though....I was also thinking of moving to Washington, how do you like that?
Post a Comment