So back in about April...April 11th to be exact, I took some pictures, anticipating there would be another rain storm soon so I could show you what I meant about the river in front of our house. I took "before pictures, and I was finally able to (remembered to) take some after pictures! WAHOO!
So this is the "forest" in front of our apartment...
This is the little canal into the "forest" to drain the rain water off the parking lot
(not gonna lie, I have JUST RECENTLY figured out that the water was going IN TO the forest, rather than OUT OF... I'm a SMARTIE!)
This is Kymbree in the canal. Granted, she has grown a bit in the last 3 months, you can get the idea of how deep it is...
And here is a rain storm...
and our little river!
Sideways rain...
This was taken at about 10pm... Lightning flashed right when I took the pic, so it looks like its mid-day.
Sideways Rain
Videos...
No comments:
Post a Comment