Saturday, July 21, 2012

Matt's Birthday!

We had a surprise party for Matt the day before his birthday!  I had asked him if he wanted to have people over like Vance and Jimmy had and he said no, so I didn't pursue it, well Jimmy wrote me on Facebook on Thursday night I believe and said that Matt asked him if I was planning a surprise party and when Jimmy told Matt no, Matt said "oh good" but Jimmy said it looked like he DID want something, so we got to work!  I emailed and text all the wives, and had Jimmy contact the people I didn't have numbers/emails for.  We were gonna go see The Dark Knight Rises on Friday morning, but Kymbree wasn't feeling well, so it worked out pretty good that I stayed home with her and got ready for the party.

Based on what I got him for his birthday, we went for a BYU themed party. . .

The cake, a work in progress. . .

Finished


Decorations

The big 2-7!

 (Left to Right)
Matt, Will, Emerson, Bri, Jimmy, Jerika, Vance/Heidi

 Sweet Cosette

 Matt RELUCTANTLY giving me a birthday smile, but I must say this is a new favorite picture of him for me!

All lit up

He needed help, of course!




Cassie, Nate, Vance, Heidi, Jimmy, Will, Bri, Matt

Cassie, Vance Heidi, Jimmy Me, Matt, Bri, Will

Panoramic Pictures...



Matt's Birthday Spoils

In honor of Matt turning 27, here are 27 reasons why I love him!
  1. He married me in the Temple
  2. He loves our daughter with all his heart
  3. He is so protective of her
  4. He works so so hard in school
  5. I am quite positive he will graduate very close to the top of his Doctorate class
  6. He has amazing determination
  7. He will fulfill his lifelong dream within the year. . . Here we come Military life!
  8. He won't leave for work without kissing me and Kymbree goodbye
  9. He eats whatever I cook him. . .  Except Elk Roast :)
  10. He keeps our life in perspective by always looking at the big picture
  11. He loves to get out of the house and do stuff
  12. He is gonna take me on a "real" honeymoon very soon
  13. He is Best Friends with MY Best Friend's husband...talk about AWESOME
  14. He is a good cook
  15. He helps with the laundry
  16. He encourages me to stay consistent and reach my goals
  17. He loves BYU Football
  18. He loves Football
  19. He likes How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory and watches them nonstop with me!
  20. I know without a doubt God sent him to me
  21. His laugh
  22. His smile
  23. He knows how to fix almost everything related to technology or electronics
  24. He is an awesome snuggler!
  25. He married me even though I am NOT a fan of Lord of the Rings
  26. He makes me laugh everyday
  27. He's MY husband Forever and EVER (whether he likes it or not, dun dun dun...)


No comments: