I feel as though Matt is rarely seen on this here our FAMILY blog... hehe. Well he shaved his head prior to leaving, and he often times gets creative in his shavings...
GO COUGARS!
Pomp-a-don?!
Kymbree has flown a handful of times (Ohio, Hawaii, Utahx2) and has only had one, yes ONE freakout on the plane...I probably just jinxed myself...but lucky for us, the lady behind us sympathized and tried to help! She did GREAT...AGAIN.
Man I am lucky to have such a good kid!
Our cousins, Todd and Jess, had just brought their baby home from the hospital about 2 days before we got there. She was a couple months early, so she had to pass a lot of tests before she could be released. McKynlee and her big sister Kennadee had almost identical world entrances. They are two of the smallest babies I have ever held. They seriously feel like toy dolls. So precious.
McKynlee and Tanya
Dax is getting so big
McKynlee with Grandma Debbie
I finally got a turn!
Our very best friends let us crash at their house. Abbie and Grace are getting so big and so smart! Abbie was writing our names on this nifty thing. She did mine too, but that pic is on my phone because I just HAD to send it off to a childhood friend because of a bit of an inside joke... I will share that in a few...So here is Matt...
Someone needs to tell this girl that donuts have sugar ALL OVER, not just in the icing.. hehe

No comments:
Post a Comment