This April I began my practicum experience with my University. I was able to go into a local elementary and work with an amazing teacher. She reminded me so much of my 3rd Grade Teacher, Mrs. Lester, who was the teacher who made me want to choose this profession, so I absolutely loved my experience.
I was required to teach a lesson to the class. The lesson Mrs. Dunn had me teach was on the book Freckle Juice. It was a lot of fun, and not a nerve racking as I thought it would be. It made me all the more excited to become a teacher!
Mrs. Dunn and I toasting our Freckle Juice!
2 comments:
So glad you got to work with a good mentor teacher--it makes such a difference!
YAY TEACHER JODI!!! Freckle Juice sounds so familiar. I think I may have to go read that book. (maybe for the 2nd time??)
Post a Comment