It was my BIRTHDAY yesterday!
When I woke up, there was a whole pile of presents by the piano, so I got to work, even before I had any breakfast! At least I had a fresh diaper...
Mommy and Daddy got me the Tangled Chair
The bucket, sunglasses and sand cupcake molds (below) were from Uncle Devin, Aunt Cami, Abbie and Grace.
Doesn't my hair look awesome?
Grandpa Doug and Grandma Debbie sent me a magnet doll set and a dress.
Uncle Nate, Aunt Tanya, Katlyn, Jake, Josh and Dax sent me a Dora coloring book and cute summer outfit.
Grandma Great (Bruce) sent me some money that Mommy and Daddy picked out this doll stroller with.
It was my favorite gift. I ran around the house with is all day yesterday, I even buckled in my dolls!
Mommy and Daddy also got me a train set and pink Thomas Train!
THEN we had breakfast.
PANCAKES!
I had strawberries with my birthday breakfast muffin last year, I wonder if Mommy may be trying to create a tradition...
Daddy had to help me with the candle, it kinda scared me...
Then we got dresses, and the mailman brought me more presents!
These were from Grandpa and Grandma Bruce
and Uncle Eric, Aunt Rikki, Jocelyn and Payton.
Uncle Eric, Aunt Rikki, Joci and PayPay sent me a dress, an outfit, Sunglasses, PlayDough and a book
Grandpa and Grandma Bruce sent me LOTS of goodies...
Books...
...and clothes...
Have to represent Mommies home state!
...and lacing boards...
...and a movie...
...and more books!
After nap time, we headed to the pool
Still not a huge fan of the pool, but it is getting better.
My birthday dinner was Mac and Cheese and hotdogs, animal crackers and strawberries.
Mommy made me a cake
Candles still scare me a little...
Daddy had to help a little
Blowing out the second candle...
Finally I got to eat my cake!
It was a great day! Thank you EVERYONE for helping to make it SO special!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Kymbree! I'm glad you commented on my blog, I haven't looked at yours in a long time, I must have lost it when I erased my blogroll a while back. Anyway, isn't your birthday around now too, Jodi? If I'm right, happy birthday! You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment