Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

But the comfort of our car's delightful!

Matt LOVES all the thunderstorms down here. I still can't believe how hard it rains... When it rains, it pours!! He is all over weather.com's radar and if anything looks remotely interesting, he loves to go out in the car and look for lightning...

And little miss liked it for a minute, oohing and ahhhing and saying the lightning was pretty...but then she passed out...
...Juice box in hand.
No, our tire is not flat, thats 2-3 inches of standing water in our parking lot... I really wish I could get a good picture of the storm drain, AKA "river, when its raining" without ruining my camera...OOH! WE HAVE AN UMBRELLA! Ok, next storm, I promise... Maybe I need to go take a before picture now... hmmm...
This is a different storm, same week, so maybe it was the same storm... Anywho...
The water splashing as we drove down the road to our house... We were in a van, and this wasn't even that good of a splash, but it was about 3-4 feet high, that little splash was!

No comments: