Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Did I Happen To Mention...

 Kymbree got a haircut!

As my new goal has been to turn our blog into more of a scrapbook as of the first of the year (I mentioned it once, remember?)... My one and only New Years Resolution I am still going strong on!

 So here is BEFORE:

Sorry they aren't the greatest pictures, she's hard to capture anymore!  But you can see the "scraggly" hair that I was dieing to get rid of, right?

 










 

DURING:

 

and AFTER:

(kinda)
Again, not the best of getting "documenting" type pictures...

I really like the cut.  Its a cute short little bob, with little bit of an A-Line in the back.  Perfect for Summer.

Matt hates it...

But what does Daddy know about a little girls hair, right?
He LOVES long hair, and I promised him I would never cut it that short again, I just HAD to get the baby hair and scragglies cut off.


*And blogger updated their site and I just had to try it out!  BTW... LOVING the new posting layout!

No comments: