Friday, November 25, 2011

I am ashamed to admit...

Grandma Great LOVES to read her grandkids and now GREAT grandkids books...

  Nap time


 SOMEBODY stole my camera...


 The kids table




 Her shirt says "Everyone is Thankful for ME"
YES WE ARE!

 The table


 Cute Kenzer

 Eric LOVES his little girls

 Two of my favorite ladies in the whole world
(Mom and Aunt Kathy)

 Making Princess Accessories



 Nakie Pay Pay

 Joci LOVED to wear my apron from when I was little
 And because of it, my mom bought Joci her own apron, but she still preferred mine, so Kymbree got the new one.

Kymbree and Payton trying to escape

"3 little monkey's jumping on the bed..."

The girls playing dress up with Rikki and I's old clothes...


It was so fun to have such a houseful!  I don't think I got pictures of everyone, but let me fill you in on who all joined us!
Mom and Dad
Grandma Bruce
Grandpa and Grandma Dean
Rikki, Eric, MacKenzie, Jocelyn and Payton
Matt, Myself and Kymbree Jo
Uncle Ron and Aunt Kathy
and last but CERTAINLY not least
Rhett, Kristi and sweet Tanessa

And THAT folks is why my Mom wanted an addition...
If you ask me, all the fun we have been able to have there as a family already has paid for both the elk hunt and mount that gave my Mom the addition, and the addition itself.
Family memories are priceless.

2 comments:

Mrs. Dean said...

Seriously, there is no shame in this!! Nothing wrong with being too busy living life to blog about it. At least I hope so, since I'm officially four months behind on mine.

Shurtliff Family said...

I'm glad you are doing it too! And you reminded me... I didn't put the pictures where they go yet. Just did. ;) Lovin' the updates!