Friday, January 20, 2012

2012

SO! In case you guys haven't noticed, my Mommy has not been very good about keeping you updated on me, so I have taken it upon myself to update our blog on a regular basis so you don't forget how cute I am! First order of business, I updated my picture timeline on the right side of the screen, check out my adorable pictures. Second of all, for those of you who didn't know, daddy is in his last year of Physical Therapy School, doing his internship in Biloxi, MS on Keesler Air Force Base. He says he really likes it, but me and mommy, we have the best end of the deal. We get to stay at home and play and go for walks and play on the beach, oh and mommy cleans and does homework to, but that's not as fun and playing and going to the beach...

Grandma Cindy hired Mommy as her "personal assistant" so she could stay home with me and still work and make some money too, isn't that so nice? I thought so...

Oh and one other thing, Mommy has been SERIOUSLY slacking in the taking pictures of me department, but don't you worry, I know how to say CHEESE and smile for the camera now, so I'll tell her whats up and get her to take some pictures for you guys!

Ok, so here are the FEW pictures Mommy has taken since we moved... (I KNOW! She's SUCH a slacker, huh!)


I am always teaching Mommy and Daddy new things, like how awesome shower caps are and if they would just put my food on a little stool in front of a mirror I would eat ALL DAY...

Oh My Gosh, I was so tired from excitement from waiting for Grandma Cindy to come see us... Mommy put in in bed, just like this, and I didn't move a muscle all night! PHEW

Aunt Rikki and Uncle Eric gave Mommy and Daddy this awesome stroller they aren't using anymore because they have TWO of my cousins now, instead of just one, and I love it! THANKS AUNT RIKKI! We use it almost everyday, and even when its folded up, I still like to play on it, even though... Stroller: 3 Me: 2... BUT HEY! I'm getting better...well I should say, Mommy is getting better at closing the closet its in... (dang mommy)

Grandpa Dennis got a new Ipad2 from school so Grandma Cindy sent Grandpa's old Ipad to Mommy at work, so we surprised Daddy with it on Christmas. I sure like to play it too. It sure was a lifesaver on that FOREVER LONG DRIVE, because you wanna know what, I didn't cry ONCE in the WHOLE THREE DAYS we were driving... Until we got to Biloxi, and we had to keep getting in and out of the car because we didn't have anywhere to go and we were waiting for our apartment to be ready... Yeah, I was sick of the car by then. But don't worry we all I hung out at home with very little car time once we got the apartment and I am happy to announce, I once again don't hate being in the car!

See, I TOLD YOU I know how to say cheese and smile for the camera now...

The first thing we got in the mail when we moved in was this apron that Aunt Rikki and Mommy's friend Tara made for me. Me and Mommy sure love it. It even has a pocket with my name on it! I can't wait to help her make cookies!

SEE! I TOLD YOU we live by the beach. I heard Mommy tell Grandpa Bruce that from our house to the beach is only 0.3 miles, and its a straight shot on our driveway! Isn't that so cool!
Ok, well I know Mommy still has a lot of pictures she was supposed to show you from the last 6 months of our lives, so keep checking back on us! Oh, and since our blog is Private, she is finally taking her cousin Jen's advice and making another blog that just has the name of the post when I update so you can have it in your Blog List and know when I update without having to click on our private blog link just to check if we updated... Ok, well have a good night!! LOVE YOU ALL!!

1 comment:

Gina Sims said...

So exciting! Good luck on your new adventure & stop slacking on taking more pictures of that cute little girl!