Actually, we learned a couple of things...
- Mommy was right, you really CAN shower in the rain down here...
- ...And it tastes like salt...
- ...At least its warmish rain.
- The canopy on the stroller is much more effective in shading me from the SUN.
- Cloudy days in Utah/Wyoming mean clouds, cloudy days here mean RAIN.
- Mommy's plan of attack when running will need some adjustments, such as, if it is cloudy and she wants to run for a straight 2 miles, at the 1 mile mark she should turn around and finish the 2nd mile heading back, rather than running 2 miles from our house and turning around just to get caught in the rain when we are still like a MILE from home...silly Mommy
- Nothing feels better than a nice warm shower/bath after riding home in the rain.
- And Mommy begged me to add one more thing, (although I think she is crazy). Mommy says Daddy was right, running in the rain IS relaxing for the most part, just have to get used to standing water IN your shoes... And it would be better if I were home, NOT in the rain.

Well I had a more eventful morning than I was hoping for, its time for a nap!
2 comments:
Oh, you poor things! Cute pic documenting your adventure :)
Oh no! Heath and I did that once, went to the park a ways away and left when it started to sprinkle...got caught in a DOWNPOUR! Luckily I had a big blanket to cover Heath so he didn't get too wet but I looked like I had jumped in a pool :) she is so adorable, as are you, wet!
Post a Comment