For some reason, blogger puts the pictures in whatever order it feels like, so these may be out of order, but its not to big of an issue.
The rain here is the kind of rain you see in movies. Mommy says she thinks she could take a shower in it, its pretty fun to watch though!
My hair can fit into a ponytail...mostly...
Mommy is trying to get me to eat a better variety of food, so here I am eating the peanuts out of the crunchy peanut butter...
Here I am helping Mommy with laundry again
The Beach
This is one of my favorite toys. Even when we aren't heading out to go on a walk, I will climb up in here and just hangout
Playing in the water
Daddy and our buddy Jimmy P. He's so fun, whenever I see him, he steals me from Mommy and Daddy and plays games with me!
This is Mommy's favorite road. Its and interstate entrance that goes out into the ocean. Whenever she told people we were moving to Biloxi, she would pull up Google Maps and show them this road.
We went to a playground and I climbed up a tube. I can't believe I made it all the way up, it was pretty tough!
So Mommy went to the store the other night and Daddy was watching me, well you all know what that means, I have free reign of the house! It sure was fun pulling out all of Mommy's hair elastics, bobby pins, Q-Tips and cotton squares.
And then Daddy did my hair with his gel. It took TWO baths from Mommy to get it all completely out of my hair...
Mommy was making cookies and she had her big bin of flour out. I started to get into it, so instead of me making a big mess with lots of flour, she put me in my high chair with a bowl to play with, so I could make a big mess with a little bit of flour. That stuff feels pretty cool, but it didn't taste very good!
1 comment:
Love her star shirt! and jealous of your beach pictures...and the hair gel picture is hilarious. i can't stop laughing at it!
Post a Comment