Monday, February 6, 2012

My Favorite Birthday Girl

Can't believe how fast my (sister's) little girl is growing up! I feels like just a couple weeks ago I was rushing to get off work to hurry to Evanston and meet my very first niece. It was at that point that I began to understand a "mothers love" and could not fathom ever loving anyone as much as I loved that sweet Baby J. She turns 3 today and it will be my first time I won't be around her for her birthday, although it breaks my heart, I know she is in good hands and am just grateful she knows who I am when I call to wish her Happy Birthday.

February 6, 2009


February 6, 2010

February 6, 2011

December 17, 2011
(at her sister's Birthday)




I really can't express how much I love this little girl and feel so lucky that she was born into our family. You just can't help but smile when she is around.

3 (of MANY MANY) Things I LOVE about Jocelyn Dawn
  1. How she says "Aunt JoJo" and "Kimmee"
  2. Her bright smile
  3. Her sweet little voice and being able to hear it every time I call her Mama

No comments: