Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mardi Gras Party

I'm finally making things I find on Pinterest. One of them being Red Velvet Cupcakes. And what goes better with Red Velvet than Cream Cheese Frosting? NOTHING. HEHE. Well I made cupcakes on Valentines and thought I had enough Powdered sugar (I went through a phase where anytime I planned on making anything with powdered sugar, I would buy another bag, so I had a TON, well I guess I finally stopped doing that and actually used some, but I did not know this...) but I didn't, I was a cup short on V-day. So I went and bought some powdered sugar, made another whole batch of frosting and added my V-day frosting and added a little more Powdered sugar to compensate...So as you can imagine, TONZ of frosting at the Mitchell house, and the cupcake Recipe I used only make 12 cupcakes. I need more things to make with Cream Cheese Frosting! haha
Well ANYWAY, Kymbree LOVES frosting...

After she got her sugar fix, we went to a Mardi Gras Party at one of Matt's CI's houses. It was a lot of fun, just hanging out and talking with some GREAT food!
Their little boy had fun in the mud puddle out back

Kymbree didn't want to sleep that night (I'm sure it had NOTHING to do with the sugar), so Matt got in bed and snuggled with her to try to help... She just thought he made a good step stool






No comments: