Kymbree ate Peanut Butter AND THE BREAD IT WAS ON...
Rather than just picking/licking off the peanut butter...
Like I said... BIG DAY!
In Other News
For Valentines Day, Matt hid cute little love notes all over the house for me. I also got flowers and headphones. We ate at a fast food place called Backyard Burgers (didn't want to fight the V-day Crowds with a little one) and it was VERY DELICIOUS. Matt got Forrest Gump and a windshield Wiper Blade. hehe

And I did my own take on
heart shaped cinnamon rolls, going the easy route and re-rolling Pillsbury Orange Rolls

I love finding Kymbree like this... Just chillin in her room, reading a book... I know one of these days I will have to worry when it gets quiet, but for right now I am loving this

When we were Valentines shopping, Kymbree was SUPER tired/cranky and she was FREAKING OUT cuz she wanted one of the Wal Mart Clearance Balloons, so I went and got her/Matt a Valentines Balloon...
...She takes it EVERYWHERE...

...Best $2 I ever spent!

I am really working hard on getting back in shape and losing weight, so I took some before picture with my camera's self timer, well Kymbree wanted some too! So...
Before... haha

Her new favorite thing to do is to crawl in our bed, under the covers (when we're NOT in it, she doesn't like to snuggle with us anymore) and say "nigh-nigh"
No comments:
Post a Comment