Saturday, March 12, 2011

Grace's Birthday

It was loads of fun with lots of friends, family, good food and KIDS.


The theme was Uno. Cami had everyone hold up their age for a picture and the decorations were so cute. I definately hired Cami for Kymbree's Birthday...



Natalie and Devin's cousin's by playing with Kymbree. It looks like Natalie is like pushing her down or something, but she really wasn't, she was just like following her with her hand on her back as Kymbree crawled, it was cute...

CAKE!
The cake was made by Devin's cousin and it was so cute, i wish I would have gotten a picture, but there were 4 little cakes that made a set of uno cards.

Science Experiment time... It took 5 balloons to hold up the squirty toy! :)

A lot has happened in the last couple weeks, but my pictures are not syncing to my netbook (my smartie pants husbands doing, synching that is, he hasn't had time to fix the no-synching issues yet) so I have to be on the main computer to blog and the only time i have time to do that is when little munchkin is sleeping and since main computer is in her room...we have a BIT of a problem. Ill try t get it done soon though! For now, thanks fr visiting my blog, love you all!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Jo- my mdison is the same way! she is 2 and can still fit in the 9 month around although she is too tall! Madison crawled at 5 months and walked at like 9 so she has never stopped going! I can't believe she is almost 1!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE SEEING ALL THESE PICS!!!

Gina Sims said...

She is absolutely adorable! I look forward to seeing her birthday pictures!