Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 25

What Would You Find in Your Bag

Red Wallet (main one with cards, cash, insurance cards, license and Recommend in it)
Kymbree's Blessing Dress Picture
Beehive Checkbook (Mary Kay Account)
Chase Checkbook
WIC Packet & Kymbree's Insurance Cards
Gymboree Coupon
Old Checkbook Duplicates
Bills/Letters from Places I need to call
Scentsy Catalog
More Coupons
Baby Lotion
Cell phone
Hand Sanitizer
Mini M&M's Tie Dyed tube that I have had since High School that I keep my spare change in
Gum
Camera
One of Kymbree's Bows
1 Pencil
2 Magic Markers
3 Pens
3 Lip Glosses
Bouncy Ball
Kymbree's Hospital Band from Primary Childrens
Ikea and Kohls Cards
Broken KeyChain

Maybe if' I'm brave I will dump it out and take a picture for you later. You will be amazed (because I am) at the size of purse I have, that all this CRAP can fit in it!

No comments: