Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 24

A letter to your parents

Dear Mom and Dad-
almost feel horrible about saying this, but I think I have taken you for granted. You are TRULY the best parents EVER. The more I get to know more people and their parents the more I love you. You guys would do ANYTHING to help us out, no matter what. They have always shared everything they have with us, like whats their is ours, and I truly appreciate that more than they know. We have been poor married college students since December 23, 2007, and I CANNOT WAIT until Matt and I can take our families out to dinner, our treat. I know it won't come close to making up for all the times they have taken us to dinner, but we have a whole lifetime to try to make it up to them, and I hope, somehow we will be able to pay them back for all the financial help they have given us too...

As I am reading this, I realize that this letter could really be written to both sets of our parents, Matt's parents too. Even though they live across the country, they are the most loving, helpful BEST in laws a girl could ask for. I am SOO grateful that they are willing to fly us out at least once a year to visit, it truly is one of my favorite times of the year and ALWAYS look forward too it.

LOVE YOU ALL!
-Jodi

No comments: