Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 30

Your Favorite Song

I truly have no idea... I have been listening to a lot of books on tape lately, it makes the commute a lot more doable. But even if i were to pick an all-time favorite song, i don't know if i could do it, there are just way to many so let's just make a list...

  1. Linkin Park (all)...Although, I didn't instantly love their newest CD like i have all their others, it took me a couple days on repeat for me to fall in love with it, it was just so different from their norm...
  2. "The Sound of Madness" and "Devour" - Shinedown
  3. "Diary of Jane" and Most of the CD "Agony" - Breaking Benjamin
  4. "Blurry" and "We Don't Have to Look Back Now" - Puddle of Mudd
  5. "The Red Strokes" and MANY more... - Garth Brooks
here...how about i just tell you my favorite artists, because more likely than not, I like at LEAST 10 of each of their songs...
(Besides the people I have already mentioned...)
  1. George Strait
  2. Direks Bentley
  3. Keith Urban
  4. Three Days Grace
  5. Papa Roach
  6. Disturbed
  7. Nickelback
  8. Sugarland
  9. Red
  10. Backstreet Boys
  11. Carrie Underwood
and many many more that i can't think of currently...lets just say I'm a music lover, not hater.. :)

No comments: