My baby is 11 Months! Well actually
she is almost 1 YEAR OLD, but this dandy of a picture was taken when
she was 11 months old. She is SO active, never stops moving, I've
decided that if changing her bum on the changing table is hard...FORGET
about changing it on the floor, the second you get the diaper off she's
off and running (well crawling) so I couldn't help but take some naked
bummy pictures...
Then we got her dressed....
She is so fun to have around. At 11 months She...
- Can still wear 6 months clothes...Actually I believe those brown pants ARE 6 month size (right Cami?)
- Has 6 teeth, two bottom, 4 top
- Crawls like a maniac... I like to describe it as "now you see her now you don't"
- Gets into EVERYTHING. Her favorite places to play are with the lazy susan and tupperwares in the kitchen, my nightstand where i have MANY books and lotions and TO MUCH CRAP I HAVE TO PICK UP EVERY 10 MINUTES and the bookcase corner in the office half of her room which is 10 times worse than my nightstand...
- Is becoming a good eater...finally...trying to get some meat on them bones. We I had a WIC appt yesterday and the dietician seemed a little concerned but said if Dr wasn't than she wasn't then she saw how Kymbree wouldn't sit still during the appt and she fully understood why she's so skinny!
- LOVES bathtime and water and has recently found the TOILET ... ICK! I try to keep bathroom closed all the time, but remember how quick i said she was...yeah. Talk about disinfecting time for her after that one...
- Even at so little, she really does play really well with other kids, and isn't that much of a whiner (know on wood)
- Walks along couches like no ones business but when you try to hold her to stand up in the middle of the room, she's playing the lava "don't touch the floor" game with her feet
- Loves anyone and everyone who comes in contact with her. Have yet to experience stranger danger phase
No comments:
Post a Comment