Has it really been since Halloween that I posted a non-monthy update post. Well I better get started somewhere.
Cindy was here for Halloween and spoiled us all as usual. Kymbree loves Grandma Cindy or Omi Jr (whichever she says first or Cindy decides she likes more)... And boy does Cindy love her Grandbaby! I describe it this way...
First year Matt and Jodi are married, in laws come to visit once, we go to Ohio once...
Second year they come a couple more times because of some family events, both happy and sad...we go out to Ohio once again.
Kymbree is born and has been here for almost 9 months, they have come to visit 3 times, with the 4th being in a couple weeks...So there is a simple solution to this, if you want your parents to come visit more..HAVE KIDS! :)
We love having Matt's family with us and we love to go see them. We sure do wish they lived closer!
Somehow Matt found enough air to clip the bow too
She LOVES the mirror, as do most babies...phew, she's normal! :)
The weekend after Halloween, Rikki, Cami and I had a girls day at my mom's and hosted holiday boutique. Afterwards mom treated us t Evanston's SageBrush Theatre's Cinderella. It was VERY cute and the girls looks so adorable in their dresses. Cami wasn't sure is she would be able to stay fr it so we weren't prepared with a dress for Abbie, but she still had fun!
Some of the girls from my mom's ward were in the play
CINDERELLA!
Our 3 little princesses
I LOVED Jocelyn's Tennis0Shoes with her princess dress. Fr some reason I just wanted to call her Punky Brewster all day! The outfit TOTALLY fits this sweet girl's personality
Welp...Until Next post,,Which is hopefully sooner than later... Hope this find yous all and well. LOVE YOU ALL! Thanks for keeping up with me on my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment